Our recruitment services
Supporting your team with professional staff:
Our Business Support team benefits from the broad knowledge and expertise of its leader, Anna Wallbank.
With 25 years’ experience as a change management consultant in the law sector, she specialises in business support functions.
We combine our deep industry knowledge with the investment that we make in understanding our candidates – a combination which results in us consistently delivering the right candidates across the UK’s top 200 law firms.
The quality of our service is best expressed by the ratio of CVs that we receive, which then turn into actual job placements, with our industry-leading average of 3:1.
We provide staff for permanent, contract, part-time, and temporary roles.
- Document production and proof-readers, including staff for the day, evening, and night shifts;
- Receptionists: permanent, contract, part-time, and temporary;
- Facilities: post-room, messengers, and reprographics.
Client screening services:
- Our recruitment screening includes: Vero Screening, verbal reasoning, critical reasoning, and the commercial tests which clients demand.
- We advise our candidates on CV writing best practices;
- We provide our clients with market overviews and salary statistics.
A fantastic, friendly, approachable, and dedicated team.
I found Jane Alexander to be especially helpful, and overall, the team kept me up-to-date on new positions coming to them, and knowing if my CV and experience were suitable for a particular position.
If you’re looking for a new secretarial role in the legal sector, I would recommend Owen Reed.
Lesley Cannings, Business Support candidate