Owen Reed are recruiting for a Business Services Administrator to join a top law firm in the Mayfair area.
The Business Services Administrator will report to the Administration Team Leader. The Business Services Administrator will provide first class administrative and interpersonal skills and the proven ability to undertake a wide range of administrative tasks, demonstrating initiative, enthusiasm, professionalism and a high level quality service delivery.
• Undertake scanning tasks, saving documents to the document management system and liaising with the reprographics department where required
• Complete small or individual copying tasks that must be retained within the practice areas or are otherwise not suitable for completion by the Reprographics Department
• Assist with the archiving of general transactional, project or client documents
• Complete scheduling and/or archiving of general transactional or client documents, including deeds
• Complete various tasks in relation to client Wills or Letters of Wishes, including copying, scanning
• Complete document engrossments in conjunction with the secretaries, including the binding or other ‘finishing’ of documents
• Create, prepare and assemble sales packs, court bundles and other exhibition materials
• Assist with the assembly or preparation or maintenance of court bundles and other exhibits
• Assist with specific projects for Legal and Support Departments, providing general office administrative support from time to time
• Deliver excellent customer service to internal clients by developing a good understanding of and awareness of partners, lawyers and department secretaries and practice areas as well as an understanding and awareness of the department’s working practices, quality standards, professional ethos and service delivery
• Proactivity in identifying ways to improve processes and ways of working, spotting opportunities to contribute to the continual improvement of the General Administrative Team
• Demonstrate teamwork, provide cover within the team with flexibility