Website Owen Reed
Legal’s our bag
Owen Reed are recruting for a Case Management Implementation Manager in Manchester on a 12 month fixed term contract.
This role sits within Sales & Home Ownership Team within Real Estate department. The role involves supporting the Sales and Home Ownership (SHOT) team in Manchester and liaison with another office in using the Visual Files CMS effectively. Project management of the rollout of VF across theSales & Home Ownership Team (SHOT team), including hands on VF set up, document management, support and training. Defining how document automation can be used in VF and the steps required to start and manage this project.
We are looking for a candidate that must have Visual Files experience in a corporate environment (preferably Legal) i.e. we want someone who has seen VF in use and has worked with volume residential sales.
The role involves supporting the Sales and Home Ownership (SHOT) team in Manchester in using the Visual Files CMS effectively. Project management of the rollout of VF across the SHOT team, including hands on VF set up, document management, support and training. Defining how document automation can be used in VF and the steps required to start and manage this project.
VF system implementation and processes
• Managing the ongoing implementation of VF for the SHOT team including transfer of existing documents to VF, coding and set up requirements.
• Developing and maintaining document control methodology.
• Set up a training programme (training and documentation) for all SHOT team members
• Review of VF work outstanding ie identifying improvements and development for the next steps for the VF build
• Process map the current SHOT business model including site set up, how FE's manage a file, roles within the team
• Review of current VF set up and interfaces with other systems ie OPEN and 3E
• Monitoring project plans and ensuring all task and milestones are delivered
• Coordinating with IT department on changes and VF
Document Automation Project
• Identify and define how document automation can be used in VF
• Liaising with Lawyers responsible for the creation of
• Project management of the document automation project, allocating tasks and management of delivery
What you'll need
• Excellent organisational and administration skills
• Driven, proactive and enthusiastic
• Logical approach to problem solving
• Analytical capabilities
• Attention to detail
• Ability to manage/prioritise multiple tasks
Experience and qualifications
• Experience of analysing and documenting working practices (essential)
• Experience of working with Visualfiles CMS system
• Excellent computer skills:
• Microsoft Office (essential)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
I have used Owen Reed for many years now, mostly dealing with Jane who has been fantastic, consistently working hard to secure me a position. More recently, Anna (and Archie, who I must say is fabulous at preparing candidates for interview!), has been looking after me, staying in touch and keeping me updated with developments. Between us all we have managed to find me a brilliant opportunity, I am so happy! Owen Reed are my absolute go-to agency as they genuinely care about finding their candidates their perfect job.
Amazing experience with Anna at Owen Reed who successfully secured me a fabulous job ! Thank you to Anna for all your support and guidance!
Great service from Archie start to finish. Coached throughout the whole process kept informed in a timely manner very approachable and professional. Would highly recommend Owen Reed.
Spoke with Archie and she’s been the best recruitment person I’ve worked with. I went from having no job offers in three months to three in a week. Guided me through interviews and prepped me for potential questions so there wouldn’t be any awkward gaps or silences. Changed my whole approach when speaking to interviewers and my only regret is not speaking to Archie sooner 🤝
Working with Archie was one of the best experiences because she was amazing when it came to preparing me for interviews as well as ready and willing to answer any and all questions. Her help will be something I will always remember and would 100% recommend anyone to work with her!
I have been thoroughly impressed and a little blow away by the support received from Archie of Owen Reed. She first approached me about a couple of roles she was recruiting to and once it was decided that she would forward my resume to a prospective employer, supported me in every aspect of the process. She has kept me fully informed, has supported me with interviewing notes and a question and answer session and has given me 'confidence building chats' in preparation of my interview. Suffice to say, after having 2 interviews, I was offered the role which I am super excited about. Cannot thank Archie enough for her support. Would recommend her to anyone seeking a new Legal PA/EA role - she is great and an asset to Owen Reed. May you go from strength to strength Archie . . . thank you!
Copyright 2022 © Owen Reed Ltd.