Website Owen Reed
Legal’s our bag
Owen Reed are recruiting for a Conveyancing/Legal Assistant to join a top law firm in Twickenham. The role is to support the Fee Earner(s) by providing legal assistance to conveyancers and clients.
Hours: 8.30am - 5pm, Office based
• To assist Fee Earners in the management of caseload by actioning legal procedures as directed.
• To assist Fee Earners in the management of caseload by dealing with file related queries either face to face or by telephone.
• To assist Fee Earners in the processing of matters on a timely and cost-effective basis.
• To support Fee Earners in the maintenance of files by effective file management.
• To ensure that clients are dealt with efficiently and politely and that appropriate legal matters are raised with the Fee Earner.
• To attend to clients, taking instructions, and conducting letter and telephone enquiries as necessary
• To use the correct procedures and systems in order to manage cases effectively and in accordance with the company’s standards and legal requirements.
• To improve and enhance the company’s client base by effective liaison with existing clients.
• To manage own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with minimum supervision.
• To comply with all, company policies and procedures
• To ensure our clients received the best possible service at all times
• To ensure our introducers of business receive the best possible service at all times.
• Linking post to client
• Using Case Management/Ledger Systems
• Verifying client identification in accordance with company Laundering Policy Guidelines.
• Opening Files issuing initial documentation/client care forms.
• Reviewing files ready for archiving/closing files.
• Ensuring all telephone calls are returned within 2 hours of receipt wherever possible or at the latest, prior to close of business on each working day.
• Produce contract documentation in accordance with the company procedure and policy
• Raise pre-contract enquiries
• Order searches
• Generally, assist the Fee Earner with all aspects of file progression and casework, with their input and guidance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
I have used Owen Reed for many years now, mostly dealing with Jane who has been fantastic, consistently working hard to secure me a position. More recently, Anna (and Archie, who I must say is fabulous at preparing candidates for interview!), has been looking after me, staying in touch and keeping me updated with developments. Between us all we have managed to find me a brilliant opportunity, I am so happy! Owen Reed are my absolute go-to agency as they genuinely care about finding their candidates their perfect job.
Amazing experience with Anna at Owen Reed who successfully secured me a fabulous job ! Thank you to Anna for all your support and guidance!
Great service from Archie start to finish. Coached throughout the whole process kept informed in a timely manner very approachable and professional. Would highly recommend Owen Reed.
Spoke with Archie and she’s been the best recruitment person I’ve worked with. I went from having no job offers in three months to three in a week. Guided me through interviews and prepped me for potential questions so there wouldn’t be any awkward gaps or silences. Changed my whole approach when speaking to interviewers and my only regret is not speaking to Archie sooner 🤝
Working with Archie was one of the best experiences because she was amazing when it came to preparing me for interviews as well as ready and willing to answer any and all questions. Her help will be something I will always remember and would 100% recommend anyone to work with her!
I have been thoroughly impressed and a little blow away by the support received from Archie of Owen Reed. She first approached me about a couple of roles she was recruiting to and once it was decided that she would forward my resume to a prospective employer, supported me in every aspect of the process. She has kept me fully informed, has supported me with interviewing notes and a question and answer session and has given me 'confidence building chats' in preparation of my interview. Suffice to say, after having 2 interviews, I was offered the role which I am super excited about. Cannot thank Archie enough for her support. Would recommend her to anyone seeking a new Legal PA/EA role - she is great and an asset to Owen Reed. May you go from strength to strength Archie . . . thank you!
Copyright 2022 © Owen Reed Ltd.