Owen Reed are recruiting for a Document Production Assistant to join a law firm in Bristol.
The Document Production Assistant will report to the DLS Manager.
Responsibilities of the Document Production Assistant:
• Produce and amend, with speed and accuracy, correspondence, faxes, attachments and documents.
• Create and amend PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets.
• Transcribe large volumes of dictations quickly and accurately.
• Convert PDFs via conversion software or by copy typing.
• Complete forms using Laserforms software.
• Edit and merge PDF documentation.
• Perform data entry into various applications.
• Undertake duties such as electronically filing documents, photocopying, scanning, binding and printing.
• Support team members in times of low resource and/or heavy workloads.
• Answer telephone calls in a prompt and professional manner and take and pass on clear and concise messages.
• Use and update the work management system to provide transparency to clients on the progress of their work.
• Thoroughly complete the workflow system for each job undertaken.
• Ensure documents are produced within the required timescales and flag with your line manager should you foresee any potential delays.
• Proofread and quality check all work to ensure it is accurate, consistent, adheres to and meets the firm’s standards.
• Assisting line manager with administration tasks as requested.
• Staying up to date with current technology and actively learning new software and other tools to maintain a good level of knowledge in Microsoft Office and other Firm software.