Owen Reed are recruiting for a Document Specialist to join a top Law firm. The Document Specialist will report to the Document Supervisor.
The Document Specialist must have previous experience and must also be available immediately.
The Document Specialist will produce high quality documents, ensuring that all work is completed efficiently, accurately and to the highest standard within defined time frames using all resources and applications efficiently.
Role and responsibilities of the Document Specialist:
– Produce or amend documents to the highest standards possible with accuracy and in a timely manner.
– To “trouble-shoot” and health check documents
– To communicate with the department’s clients to clarify queries and meet their expectations
– Effective resolution of all client-related concerns and queries
– Demonstrate professionalism in dealing with difficult client situations, assessing the best course of action
to resolve the issue, clarifying and re-enforcing best practice in our policies and procedures
– To organise day-to-day department workflow in rotation with others, as follows:
o To book in work, following the agreed booking-in procedure, working with the department’s clients
and the Bridge to take instructions, clarify queries and renegotiate deadlines as appropriate
o To schedule work appropriately to the on-site, off-site or outsourced teams
o To liaise with other Document Services departments to manage departmental deadlines to keep
workloads under active review and ensure that deadlines are not at risk of being missed
o To outsource certain documents using the relevant and correct procedures
o To be flexible with regards to work location and working hours.
– To be flexible in undertaking these duties and any other duties as required