Owen Reed are recruiting for a DP Operator to join a top law firm based at Liverpool Street. The shift pattern for this role is Tuesday to Saturday 12am to 8am.
The DP Operator will provide proactive and professional support for all practice and business services groups across the firm.
Main duties of the DP Operator
• Managing production of large documents (produced in-house and externally) during the negotiation of a transaction, coordinating changes made to those documents by the legal team and client teams including taking responsibility for the consistency of those documents throughout the transaction.
• Managing audio typing, producing documents/letters/e-mails and memos as necessary.
• Managing PowerPoint presentations, diagrams and charts.
• Managing Marketing & Business Development templates, including bids, flyers, legal updates, team booklets and team sheets.
• Reviewing internal client requests, assessing project requirements and allocating tasks according to skillset within the team.
• Coordination/prioritisation of the team’s workload in accordance with client deadlines and urgency of work including monitoring project status and intervening as necessary to reprioritise jobs.