Owen Reed are recruiting for a DP Operator to join a top London law firm. The DP Operator will be working on the graveyard shift over 2 – 3 days working 12am to 8am.
The DP Operator will provide a proactive and professional support for all practice and business services groups across the firm including audio/digital dictation typing, copy typing, amending/formatting large and complex documents, producing comparison documentation, Word/PDF conversion and manipulation plus the preparation of diagrams, slides, spreadsheets and other ad hoc requests as required.
Main duties and responsibilities of the DP Operator
• Managing production of large documents (produced in-house and externally) during the negotiation of a transaction, coordinating changes made to those documents.
• Managing audio typing, producing documents/letters/e-mails and memos as necessary.
• Managing PowerPoint presentations, diagrams and charts.
• Managing Marketing & Business Development templates, including bids, flyers, legal updates, team booklets and team sheets.
• Reviewing internal client requests, assessing project requirements and allocating tasks according to skillset within the team.
• Coordination/prioritisation of the team’s workload in accordance with client deadlines and urgency of work including monitoring project status and intervening as necessary to reprioritise jobs.