Owen Reed are recruiting for a HR Advisor to join a top London law firm.
The HR Advisor will also provide a client focused and pragmatic HR support to managers and employees concerning various HR issues whilst remaining discreet and personable.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the monthly payroll in partnership with the Finance Director;
• Produce regular statistical reports including absence management and employee diversity;
• Within your internal client group to monitor absence issues; run monthly sickness reports, hold sickness absence meetings and refer to occupational health as required;
• Be responsible for both permanent and temporary recruitment for your assigned client group, including producing comprehensive job descriptions, liaising with agents, shortlisting and testing, interviewing candidates and providing constructive feedback;
• Manage the firm’s work experience programme and General Office placement scheme;
• Responsible for the Firm’s Trainee Secretarial scheme; including maintaining and creating partnerships with local colleges, candidate assessments and scheme administration;
• Conduct exit interviews for staff and ensure feedback is communicated as appropriate;
• Manage the company pension scheme administration;
• Coordinate and administer the firm’s wellness programme;
• Complete salary surveys and data analysis and assist with administration of salary review and bonus scheme;
• Be a member of the CSR Committee and help with the Mock Interview scheme as well as other projects;
• Alongside the IT department manage and maintain the Firms benefits portal;
• Assist the Head of HR with shortlisting applications for the firms graduate recruitment;
• Undertake project work for the department as required.