Owen Reed are recruiting for a Junior Legal PA to join a top law firm in London. The Junior Legal PA will work within the Real Estate Division.
The Junior Legal PA will report to the Secretarial Services Manager. The Junior Legal PA will provide highly effective secretarial support to a fee earner team.
Duties of the Junior Legal PA
• Understand and assist with the billing process and associated financial management tasks
• Engage with fee earners to understand and assist in general financial housekeeping
• Manage fee earners administrative processes, utilising appropriate resources
• Develop understanding of matter management processes, appropriately increasing level of responsibility and risk management awareness
• Adhere to firmwide and divisional Best Practice protocols
• Adhere to the firm’s risk and compliance policies and procedures and raises any issues or queries promptly with the relevant Partner and / or Risk and Compliance
• Successfully complete, on time, all compulsory firm training
• Develop skill set in order to support fee earners with their business development and marketing activity
• Build rapport and develops effective working relationships with fee earner teams.
Knowledge, skills and experience preferred
• City & Guilds / ILEX Level 1 / 2 Diploma for Legal Secretaries or equivalent
• Previous experience of Microsoft Office
• One year’s experience (or equivalent) gained within a comparable environment
• Willingness to work flexibly to meet client needs