Owen Reed are recruiting for a Junior Legal Secretary to join a top law firm in London.
The Junior Legal Secretary must be extremely organised and proactive to provide a high level of professional support. The Junior Legal Secretary will be highly motivated, display outstanding attention to detail and have the ability to multitask with ease. The Junior Legal Secretary must be a strong team player with a positive, up-beat approach.
Main Responsibilities of the Junior Legal Secretary:
• Making minor amendments to documents, delegating complex or lengthy documents to Document Specialists when appropriate.
• Creating and amending documents from various formats.
• Locating or filing documents into document management system.
• Answering calls and taking accurate messages.
• Arranging conference or video calls.
• Processing and submitting expense claims and other administrative tasks.
• Photocopying, scanning, printing or binding documents.
• Arranging travel requirements through direct providers or through the online travel portal.
• Organising or maintaining files for both electronic and hard copy documents.
• Liaising with resources to resolve problems or issues on behalf of lawyers.
• Assisting with the monthly billing process: printing off reports and draft or finalised bills.
• Creating or amending written or dictated bill narratives.
• Assisting with New Business Intake requirements and client file opening and related processes.
• Updating Interaction records and contact details.
• Assisting with the coordination of small client events.
• Attending client events to provide assistance with welcoming and registrar, where relevant.