Owen Reed are recruiting for a Junior Legal Secretary to join a law firm in Canary Wharf.
The Junior Legal Secretary will work on a shift basis which changes each month. The shift rota times are between 08:00 – 20:00, Monday to Friday 7 hours per day.
• Booking Meeting Rooms (London and Overseas)
• Booking Client Entertainment (e.g. restaurants, tickets)
• Booking travel and taxis
• Entering contacts card into outlook or interaction
• Creating Letters and making minor amendments
• GPMS – running reports, amending narratives
• Mail – post/courier
• Creating Bound Volumes
• Datarooms – printing/downloading
• Events – collating RSVPs, preparing badges, client registration
• Billing – creating letter, amending narratives, searching for previous invoices
• Creating folders – indexes and labels
• Audio Transcription – digital and tape