Owen Reed are recruiting for a Learning & Development Officer to join a London Law Firm. The hours of work are 9:30am to 5:30pm.
The Learning & Development Officer will work in a team of four dedicated Learning & Development professionals (Head, two Officers (including this role) and an Administrator) to deliver a first-class learning and development programme to the lawyers, PAs, TAs and business support staff of the firm.
Responsibilities of the Learning & Development Officer:
- Day-to-day running of the firm’s apprentice programme for paralegals and business support staff
- Running and assistance in designing skills training and induction programmes
- Liaising with other areas of firm on sessions including diversity and inclusion, and wellbeing
- Assessing training needs and recommending interventions
- Assisting with queries on Continuing Professional Development (CPD) / Continuing Competence Scheme
- Ensuring compliance training is run successfully and completed
- Using psychometric tools for L&D purposes
- Overseeing bookings of external training
- Delivering occasional training sessions
- Keeping intranet updated for L&D
- Travel to other UK offices and support to international offices
- Attending training committee meetings
- Other ad hoc duties as discussed with the Head of Learning & Development