Owen Reed are recruiting for a Legal PA to join a top international law firm. The Legal PA will work within the Commercial & IP Team.
The Legal PA will provide high quality, comprehensive personal assistant/secretarialsupport to lawyers in the department.
• Extensive and proactive diary management.
• Work to ensure unique and individual support needs are understood for each lawyer;
• Field and screen communications, ensuring exceptional client service is considered at all times;
• Complete appropriate/necessary DP tasks to the highest standards and ensuringhouse style requirements are met;
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations with minimal input, delivering slides that are clear, in line with branding;
• Liaise with relevant parties to arrange meetings; booking internal rooms; ensuringthe appropriate room setups are in place; and that refreshments are booked and confirmed;
• Liaise with and co-ordinate meeting attendees, both internal and external, ensuring all parties have the relevant information ahead of time;
• Co-ordinate travel arrangements ensuring efficient use of time and expenditureincluding booking taxis and accommodation, completing visa applications, arranging currency, creating itineraries and compiling expense forms as appropriate;
• Support lawyers in marketing activities including involvement in the preparation of pitch documents and presentations;
• Be client focused and understand the expectations of internal and external clients;
• Assist in arranging internal and external events;
• Capture and manage contact and client relationship data in the Firm’s CRM system (InterAction), maintaining any existing information;
• Interrogate and report on data in the CRM system;
• Proactively deal with incoming and outgoing mail;
• Action emails and manage inbox as required by the Partner and forward/action as necessary;
• Establish and maintain effective and accurate filing systems (hard copy and electronic);