Owen Reed are recruiting for a Legal PA to join a top London law firm.
The Legal PA will provide first class professional legal PA and administrative support working for 3 partners in the M&A Team within the Corporate Department.
Main Responsibilities of the Legal PA
• Producing correspondence via BigHand digital dictation system and/or copy typing.
• Amending documents (at times lengthy) and preparing comparisons.
• Converting documents from Word to PDF and vice versa.
• Proof reading to ensure all documents produced are accurate and correctly presented.
• Preparation of accounts forms and, where necessary, management of client invoices, billing and credit control.
• Liaising with your respective fee earners to establish priority of work.
• Corresponding or speaking with clients/third parties as required.
• Maintain up-to-date electronic files of all correspondence and other documents.
• Scanning/copying as required.
• Archiving and retrieving documents from storage as necessary.
• Extensive diary management to include the ability to proactively prepare and collate papers ahead of meetings.
• File opening and conflict checks.
• Companies House searches.
• Ad-hoc duties as reasonably required.