Owen Reed are recruiting for a Legal PA to join a prestigious, global law firm.
The Legal PA will be supporting approx. 6 people within the Real Estate Planning and Environment department. Previously experience within Real Estate is essential.
Responsibilities of the Legal PA
• Client Support – supporting clients and the business needs in a proactive manner across the firm.
• Team Support – working collaboratively with team members across the firm to provide a responsive and professional support service to fee earners and clients.
• Document Management/Production – managing document processing from beginning to end, involving the Document Production Unit (DPU) where required.
• Administrative Support – maintaining overall support through core administrative and communication activities. Managing all filing activities.
• Diary/Meeting Management – coordinating fee earner work by maintaining/managing schedules and acting as the key point of contact for fee earners both internally and externally.