Owen Reed are recruiting for a Legal Secretary to join a top Law firm working within the Commercial team in London.
The Legal Secretary will provide secretarial support to 2 Partners, 3 Legal Directors, 2 Associates, 3 Solicitors and 1 trainee.
• Managing diary appointments and arranging both internal and external meetings.
• Dealing with clients by phone, taking messages and general calls.Review partner inboxes regularly and action emails as appropriate; also monitor the other fee earners emails during absence.
• Assisting with management of emails i.e. saving and efiling within software package.
• Making travel and accommodation arrangements for fee earners via the Procurement team. Reconciling Partner expenses.
• Digital dictation (audio typing) and copy typing, including preparing and amending documents to comply with housestyle.
• Preparation of Powerpoint presentations. Dealing with a range of client specific billing requirements and generating bills on a monthly basis.
• Receipting TT/BACS and sending posting slips.Maintaining client matters: opening new files, arranging conflict checks, archive completed files.
• Physical and electronic filing, general admin duties such as faxing and photocopying.