Owen Reed are recruiting for a Legal Secretary to join a firm in London. The Legal Secretary will work within the Criminal team. This is a temporary role.
General Responsibilities of the Legal Secretary
• Producing all typing, dictation and secretarial services, correspondence and fax
• Preparing standard documents from templates.
• Opening new clients and matters on the database system.
• Carrying out conflict checks.
• Carrying out general administration tasks, including photocopying, scanning and document preparation.
• Maintaining diary and schedules for fee earners, including travel arrangements, preparing itineraries and organising internal and external lunches.
• Processing expenses and bill preparation as required.
• Managing time entry and management for fee earners
• Conducting legal searches, as required
• Answering and dealing with telephone calls.
• Organising and liaising with clients and other third parties for meetings and conference calls.
• Maintaining professional and effective dialogue with clients
• Maintaining up to date and accurate client contact database
• Organising and maintaining filing systems.
• Covering other support functions as and when required.