Owen Reed are recruiting for a Legal Secretary to join a law firm in London. The Legal Secretary will work within the Real Estate Team.
The Legal Secretary will carry out secretarial and administrative tasks supporting one Partner and three fee earners.
Main Responsibilities of the Legal Secretary:
· Managing diary appointments and arranging both internal and external meetings.
· Physical and electronic filing, general admin duties such as faxing and photocopying.
· Creating/amending/comparing documents. For example, precedent documents, leases, licenses, contracts, transfers etc.
· Dealing with a range of client specific billing requirements and generating bills on a monthly basis.
· Maintaining client matters: opening new files, arranging conflict checks, archived completed files.
· Supporting cross office working covering other secretarial absence as and when required.
· Attending to SDLT Returns (Stamp Duty Land Tax forms), property searches, and requesting for documents to be uploaded to the various client extranets.