Owen Reed are recruiting for a Marketing Administrator to work for a law firm in Covent Garden.
The Marketing Administrator will delivery high quality service to all customers, whether external or internal. Provide the right image of the firm to all customers and be part of an effective, flexible team that works together to deliver the services that meet the customers needs.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE MARKETING ADMINISTRATOR
• Make sure all incoming post is processed promptly and gets to the relevant people
• Make sure all outgoing post is collected promptly and regularly and processed in the correct way.
• Post’ includes Royal Mail (both standard and special delivery), parcels, arranging couriers and dispatches, hand deliveries and dealing with faxes on the main fax machine
Copying & Binding
• Provide accurate, prompt and efficient photocopying and binding services for the firm, this includes the copying of Real Estate plans.
• Ensure that the quality of all completed copying jobs is checked before it is released.
• Maintain adequate supplies of stationery on the floor.
• Ensure stationery stocks are maintained and that new supplies are ordered.
• Deliver and serve teas and coffees to all client meetings.
• Buy and prepare all lunches for client meetings and seminars.
• Deliver milk to the kitchen first thing in the morning.
• Keeping a spreadsheet of cash used for the office and cross checking with receipts to send to accounts.
• Requesting further petty cash as and when needed.
• Check the cleaning book daily and report back if there are any problems.
• Make a note in the log book of any problems which may occur with the cleaners and for them to note the same.
• To liaise with cleaners re their stock requests and any other requests they have i.e. confidential waste in the basement and cleaning products.
• Responsible for all booking of conference rooms.
• Maintain the computerised room booking diary and confirm with the person making the booking to ensure all details are correct and that the client needs will be met.
• Keeping the library updated with new/replacement law books and magazines.
• Replacing “loose leaf” pages in departmental law books.
• Providing administration support to the Marketing Team to assist them in designing and delivering efficient and effective marketing services for the firm and the individual disciplines.
• Providing administration assistance to the Team in managing the following marketing activities for the firm:
• Providing administration support to assist Team with organisation of legal seminars and events
• Providing administration support to the Team with newsletters and promotional material
• Providing administration support to the Team with the website marketing and e-marketing, including social media
• Providing administration support for Media relations
• Providing administration support in researching target clients and competitors
• Providing administration support for internal marketing/communication