Website Owen Reed
Legal’s our bag
Owen Reed are recruiting for 2 Property Administrators to join a top law firm in London. 1 is a permanent role and 1 is a 12 month FTC.
Hours: 9.30am – 5.30pm (flexibility will be required)
Job summary: This role is for a proactive and competent Property Administrator who will operate successfully in a pressurised and fast paced environment, working with the residential property team to undertake a wide range of property administration. The role will include proactively and reactively taking ownership and playing a critical role in managing the processing of property forms and playing a critical role in managing all daily requests.
Main duties & responsibilities
• Manage the scanning of ingoing and outgoing post
• Prepare SDLT forms and draft insurance policies
• Submit certificates of titles, registrations and priority searches, diarise expiry dates and resubmit
• Create bank files
• Upload/download documents to Land Registry and sales packs from extranet sites
• Activate NHBC
• Assist Secretaries to prepare sales packs to be sent via Mimecast link
• Prepare and scan engrossments from mail merge and spreadsheets (contracts/notices and Leases)
• Assist Legal Secretaries with serving notices by scanning, sending via fax and posting engrossment documents
• Prepare standard payment request emails and letters to clients
• Update tenancy, development and completions spreadsheets
• Send letters to Bank with updated official copy entries on completion of registration
• Assist Legal Secretarial team with finalising files and passing to Central Admin for storage
Personal attributes and skills
• Strong client service skills to ensure an effective and professional service delivery to clients
• Proactivity and the ability to take ownership of tasks with a can-do attitude
• Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Good administration and organisational skills
• Strong and flexible team player, able to take direction from Team Leader, Executive Assistants, Legal Secretaries and partners/associates
• Methodical in approach to work
• Willing to learn new tasks and take on new responsibilities when needed
• Ability to remain calm and efficient under pressure
• Punctual, flexible and responsive approach to work
• Share ideas on best practice with colleagues and peers
• Recent relevant experience within a similar role, gained within a law firm or another professional services firm
• Experience with drafting and amending legal documents and working to firms’ style guide
• Very good attention to detail and accuracy
• English and Maths GCSE at grades A-C (or equivalent)
• Numerate / confident with numbers and budgeting
• Typing speed of 50 wpm with a high level of accuracy
• A good understanding of the Microsoft suite, legal systems and property forms and processes.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
I have used Owen Reed for many years now, mostly dealing with Jane who has been fantastic, consistently working hard to secure me a position. More recently, Anna (and Archie, who I must say is fabulous at preparing candidates for interview!), has been looking after me, staying in touch and keeping me updated with developments. Between us all we have managed to find me a brilliant opportunity, I am so happy! Owen Reed are my absolute go-to agency as they genuinely care about finding their candidates their perfect job.
Amazing experience with Anna at Owen Reed who successfully secured me a fabulous job ! Thank you to Anna for all your support and guidance!
Great service from Archie start to finish. Coached throughout the whole process kept informed in a timely manner very approachable and professional. Would highly recommend Owen Reed.
Spoke with Archie and she’s been the best recruitment person I’ve worked with. I went from having no job offers in three months to three in a week. Guided me through interviews and prepped me for potential questions so there wouldn’t be any awkward gaps or silences. Changed my whole approach when speaking to interviewers and my only regret is not speaking to Archie sooner 🤝
Working with Archie was one of the best experiences because she was amazing when it came to preparing me for interviews as well as ready and willing to answer any and all questions. Her help will be something I will always remember and would 100% recommend anyone to work with her!
I have been thoroughly impressed and a little blow away by the support received from Archie of Owen Reed. She first approached me about a couple of roles she was recruiting to and once it was decided that she would forward my resume to a prospective employer, supported me in every aspect of the process. She has kept me fully informed, has supported me with interviewing notes and a question and answer session and has given me 'confidence building chats' in preparation of my interview. Suffice to say, after having 2 interviews, I was offered the role which I am super excited about. Cannot thank Archie enough for her support. Would recommend her to anyone seeking a new Legal PA/EA role - she is great and an asset to Owen Reed. May you go from strength to strength Archie . . . thank you!
Copyright 2022 © Owen Reed Ltd.