Owen Reed are recruiting a Receptionist with office Admin working for a top law firm.
The Receptionist will be actively involved in delivering an impeccable service to all clients and visitors, coordinating internally with all members of staff as required.
Primary responsibility of the Receptionist
• Managing the front of house and office services.
• Liaising with all facilities related contacts.
• Maintenance of stationery, office supplies etc.
• Managing various books and periodicals from suppliers.
• Signing off invoices for reception/business needs (e.g. drinks, stationery, catering).
• Keeping the entire reception area tidy and welcoming for visitors.
• Answering the main switchboard and transferring calls or taking messages as required.
• Monitoring and booking meeting rooms.
• Ensuring all meeting rooms are well presented and equipped.
• Meeting and greeting visitors.
• Providing refreshments for meetings and events.
• Working with the BD team to host events, including morning events or in the evening as appropriate.
• Assisting if required with setting up webcasts, webinars or helping visitors connect to the guest WiFi etc.
• Organising local, national and international couriers.
• Collecting internal mail and distributing to employees.
• Collecting external mail and helping with franking.
• Dealing with internal distribution of incoming couriers and deliveries.
• Checking fax machine, email inbox and forwarding to relevant person/people.
• Point of contact with cleaning company, maintenance company and building manager etc.
• Monitoring recycling bins.
• Main contact along with second receptionist for archiving.
• Arranging pick-up of new archiving boxes and retrieval of old ones. Logging all new boxes to be sent to archiving in relevant folder.
• Logging and filing all loose-leafs.
• Arranging diaries for internal activities.
• Assisting secretaries with photocopying and trial bundles as and when required.