Owen Reed are recruiting for a Senior Leadership Team Support Assistant to join a top law firm in London. This is a hybrid working role working 3 days in the office and 2 days at home.
The Management PA team provide support to the Senior Leadership Team and the Senior Business Services Team. The team manage day to day support requirements including complex diary management, travel and the production of confidential materials.
Internal relationship management
• Become an active part in the care of the senior leadership team and be wholly familiar with contacts and clients
• Manage the production of documents and emails and check work carefully for accuracy and layout
• Taking and making telephone calls, dealing with and handling message taking as appropriate.
• Responsible for keeping up to date with specific internal protocols and processes, implementing, providing guidance and training to others where necessary.
• Monitor and manage key dates for stakeholders and ensure confidentiality on all matters
• Assisting in the organisation of internal and external events
• Manage diaries, ensuring they are up-to date, anticipating requirements e.g. associated travel /accommodation bookings, meeting rooms, drafting itineraries, preparing agendas, preparing and circulating papers
• Produce and maintain Excel spreadsheets as required.
• Support in arranging for the preparation and collation of internal newsletters and briefings
• Arrange photocopying, printing, organising couriers.
• Supports with managing inboxes, and website queries
• Liaising with and providing support to their immediate colleagues in the team
• Answering phone calls for other members of the team when they are away from their desk Customer Service
• Liaising with other team members to take instruction and liaise on work requirements
• Consistently and appropriately update service users on progress where appropriate
• Regularly offer assistance wherever possible
Essential Skills & Experience
• Advanced knowledge of Outlook and I-manage
• An effective communicator with the ability to establish and build relationships; striving to provide exceptional service at all times
• Customer/client service focused
• Proven experience of managing high level priorities, with a hands-on, practical approach
• Effective at investigating issues and seeing a problem through to conclusion
• Conscientious, taking personal responsibility for own work and accountability for its delivery and quality
• Excellent team player, sharing in team goals to provide excellent quality and efficiency of service, with a willingness to take on new responsibilities and challenges
• Positive can-do attitude with the ability to adapt to change
• Confidential and discreet but able to redirect information when appropriate to ensure areas of concern are resolved effectively
• Well organised and methodical with excellent attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in all client communications and deliverables
• Experience of working in a legal or professional services environment
• An aptitude for providing organisational support, anticipating support needs, producing documents and client communications of the highest standard
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
I have used Owen Reed for many years now, mostly dealing with Jane who has been fantastic, consistently working hard to secure me a position. More recently, Anna (and Archie, who I must say is fabulous at preparing candidates for interview!), has been looking after me, staying in touch and keeping me updated with developments. Between us all we have managed to find me a brilliant opportunity, I am so happy! Owen Reed are my absolute go-to agency as they genuinely care about finding their candidates their perfect job.
Amazing experience with Anna at Owen Reed who successfully secured me a fabulous job ! Thank you to Anna for all your support and guidance!
Great service from Archie start to finish. Coached throughout the whole process kept informed in a timely manner very approachable and professional. Would highly recommend Owen Reed.
Spoke with Archie and she’s been the best recruitment person I’ve worked with. I went from having no job offers in three months to three in a week. Guided me through interviews and prepped me for potential questions so there wouldn’t be any awkward gaps or silences. Changed my whole approach when speaking to interviewers and my only regret is not speaking to Archie sooner 🤝
Working with Archie was one of the best experiences because she was amazing when it came to preparing me for interviews as well as ready and willing to answer any and all questions. Her help will be something I will always remember and would 100% recommend anyone to work with her!
I have been thoroughly impressed and a little blow away by the support received from Archie of Owen Reed. She first approached me about a couple of roles she was recruiting to and once it was decided that she would forward my resume to a prospective employer, supported me in every aspect of the process. She has kept me fully informed, has supported me with interviewing notes and a question and answer session and has given me 'confidence building chats' in preparation of my interview. Suffice to say, after having 2 interviews, I was offered the role which I am super excited about. Cannot thank Archie enough for her support. Would recommend her to anyone seeking a new Legal PA/EA role - she is great and an asset to Owen Reed. May you go from strength to strength Archie . . . thank you!
Copyright 2022 © Owen Reed Ltd.