Owen Reed are recruiting for a CRM Executive on a 1 year fixed term contract to join a top London law firm.
The candidate must have previous experience working with data, have used InterAction windows/web client and admin tools and be an intermediate/advanced user of excel. The candidates must have worked in a professional services environment, have confidence and strong written and verbal communication skills. Attention to detail is also crucial to this role.
The CRM Executive role is to assist the CRM Manager and wider Marketing department in managing the database, assisting with email campaigns, improving the quality of the data and acting as a champion within the business to increase adoption, usage and reporting. Sitting within the CRM team this role requires a great attention to detail but also a strength of character and confidence in dealing with people throughout the firm at all levels.
Duties of the CRM Executive
• Supporting the CRM Manager in all aspects of database administration through to email campaign creation
• Business development management reporting for marketing and Firmwide projects
• Supporting the business development managers to identify and target relevant contacts
• Assisting with ad-hoc training for the business development department and also for the wider firm
• Assisting with auditing of the data by running searches to identify inconsistencies, duplicates and other data quality issues and confidently explaining findings
• Ability to identify themes or common inconsistencies and to come up with ways to resolve them
• Supporting the CRM Manager in travelling to regional offices for business development training and support in both one-to-one and group environments (where applicable)
• Making amendments to data in accordance with the firm's agreed standards
• Manipulating data in spread sheets and the CRM database (InterAction) and often presenting
• Identifying data threats and ensuring confidentiality and adherence to GDPR guidelines
• Company and market research/analysis to support business development initiatives
• Marketing email occasional creation/review
• Fully aware of the sensitivities involved in dealing with confidential information, data threats, our obligations under GDPR and staying abreast of industrywide data developments
Experience and qualifications
• Experience in InterAction Windows/Web client and Admin tools – essential
• Experience working with data - essential
• A-Level / NVQ / Degree – essential