Owen Reed are recruiting for a Facilities and Reprographics Assistant to join a top London law firm. The Facilities and Reprographics Assistant will report to the Assistant Workplace Service Manager.
The Facilities and Reprographics Assistant is to provide an efficient and proactive daily printer and desk management service throughout the 4 buildings, working with another Workplace Services Assistant.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Daily and regular proactive checking of printers making sure that they are ready for use including filled with paper and ready for the business’s use
• Logging faults relating to printer issues with IT or external contractor
• Daily and regular checking of all desks ensuring the workspace is clear and ready for use
• Working with IT and the Maintenance team to ensure that all on floor facilities, desks and workspaces are fit for purpose and up to the required standard
• Dealing with all workplace staff queries in a professional, helpful and service focussed manner
Occasional wider Workplaces Services support to deliver post, reprographics and records management as and when required by the Assistant Workplace Services Manager:
• Distribution of incoming post and DX and prompt forwarding of electronic faxes, online booking of couriers (collection and delivery) and collection and distribution of all items of mail, photocopying, couriered packages, etc.
• Working with/in Repro to deliver printing, scanning and binding services
• Working with/in Records Management to deliver/collect files and deeds
Occasional support to the Buildings team in line with business needs:
• Assisting the maintenance team when required with the setting up of meeting rooms for meetings, functions and other events and the moving of furniture and equipment on ad hoc occasions, including any office moves.
• Other duties as and when required by the Assistant Workplace Services Manager