Owen Reed are recruiting for a PowerPoint Design Specialist. This is a home working role, working Monday-Friday 10.30am-6.30pm on a 12 month FTC.
The PowerPoint Design Specialist will be responsible for accurate and timely creative document preparation according to established templates, brand guidelines and production best practices.
• To enhance the firm’s approach to PowerPoint through your market expertise, creativity and confidence in improving the layout of PowerPoint documents so they are more visually appealing.
• To liaise effectively with key stakeholders regarding project status, direction and work produced, positively influencing clients and the team with creative input in addition to undertaking and pitching new creative concepts.
• To liaise with and assist the Design department when required.
• Ensure all projects are returned to the client on-time (unless scope change, technical issues, further client instructions or any other variables out of control).
Consistently deliver high quality creative and imaginative service on time, with a focus on responsiveness, client satisfaction, effective client communication, creativity and client service orientation.
• At least 3 years’ experience working within the graphic design/creative document production field.
• You have sound knowledge of graphic design principles.
• You may have knowledge of creative software and have good graphic design experience, or have been in post within a creative environment.
• Excellent communicator.
• Able to build effective client relationships based on trust, flexibility and a professional approach.
• Be able to deal confidently with clients, including taking briefs and advising on best practice.
• Develop and maintain relationships with team and key stakeholders.
• Ability to adhere to deadlines.
• Work and liaise closely with colleagues.
• To escalate first line complaints to management.
• Excellent PowerPoint skills.
• Good skills in Word and Outlook.
• Working knowledge of Excel, Visio, Adobe Pro, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator helpful.
• Experience of working within a brand’s guidelines desirable and taking sometimes detailed creative briefs.