Website Owen Reed
Legal’s our bag
• Hours: Monday – Tuesday 11:00 – 19:00
About the Role
• Responsible for accurate and timely document preparation according to established templates, brand guidelines and production best practices.
• To serve as a key client interface for CMS’s Document Centre services.
• Keen to be flexible and in possession of excellent MS Office skills.
• Consistently deliver high quality services on time, with a focus on responsiveness, client satisfaction, effective client communication and client service orientation.
• At least 3 years' experience working within the document production field.
• Excellent communicator and be able to build effective client relationships based on trust, flexibility and a professional approach and be able to deal confidently with clients.
• Develop and maintain relationships with team and key stakeholders.
• Ongoing personal development both soft and hard skill, plan for development where needed.
• Cover for workflow. Consistently deliver high quality services on time, with a focus on responsiveness, client satisfaction, effective client communication and client service orientation.
• Liaise effectively with Document Centre Manager as required.
• Reports to: Shift Team Lead
• Location: Homeworker
• Hours: Monday – Tuesday 11:00 – 19:00
• Excellent MS Office skills, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Must have the ability to multi-task and oversee multiple projects at any given time, as well as perform accurately under time pressures and constraints.
• Must show initiative and good judgment and be able to work independently.
• Must have the ability to concentrate in an environment of multiple demands and distractions.
• Maintains exemplary attention to detail and a personal commitment to consistently producing high quality work.
• Must be able to maintain confidential information and work in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment.
• Must engender a culture of professionalism, superior customer service, and accountability within the team.
• Able to work effectively with colleagues of all levels in an organisation.
• Seeks and responds positively to all forms of feedback (client/line manager/appraisal); learning from experience.
• Strongly self-motivated; always adopts a 'can do' approach; takes pride in work and the larger organisation.
• Demonstrates high level of personal and professional integrity.
• Develop an in-depth knowledge firm's branding guidelines.
• Motivation to continually improve core software-skills, to meet and accommodate the client's changing requirements.
• Excellent accuracy and close attention to detail and adhering to the companies best practice.
• Approachable, work well as a team and share best practice. The ability to work closely with clients of all levels, accept criticism, still smile and have a matter-of-fact approach.
• Flexible and adaptable - happy to change shifts/work overtime as required and willing to take on new challenges as they arise.
• Positive with a can do attitude, willing to problems solve where needed.
• Dependable and willing to go the extra mile where needed.
• Self-motivated to ensure skills and technology familiarity and kept up to date.
• At least 3 years' previous document production experience in a professional service environment.
• Prior experience in a legal production environment with workflow management is an advantage.
• Excellent working knowledge of document production practices and technologies.
• Advanced technical knowledge.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
I have used Owen Reed for many years now, mostly dealing with Jane who has been fantastic, consistently working hard to secure me a position. More recently, Anna (and Archie, who I must say is fabulous at preparing candidates for interview!), has been looking after me, staying in touch and keeping me updated with developments. Between us all we have managed to find me a brilliant opportunity, I am so happy! Owen Reed are my absolute go-to agency as they genuinely care about finding their candidates their perfect job.
Amazing experience with Anna at Owen Reed who successfully secured me a fabulous job ! Thank you to Anna for all your support and guidance!
Great service from Archie start to finish. Coached throughout the whole process kept informed in a timely manner very approachable and professional. Would highly recommend Owen Reed.
Spoke with Archie and she’s been the best recruitment person I’ve worked with. I went from having no job offers in three months to three in a week. Guided me through interviews and prepped me for potential questions so there wouldn’t be any awkward gaps or silences. Changed my whole approach when speaking to interviewers and my only regret is not speaking to Archie sooner 🤝
Working with Archie was one of the best experiences because she was amazing when it came to preparing me for interviews as well as ready and willing to answer any and all questions. Her help will be something I will always remember and would 100% recommend anyone to work with her!
I have been thoroughly impressed and a little blow away by the support received from Archie of Owen Reed. She first approached me about a couple of roles she was recruiting to and once it was decided that she would forward my resume to a prospective employer, supported me in every aspect of the process. She has kept me fully informed, has supported me with interviewing notes and a question and answer session and has given me 'confidence building chats' in preparation of my interview. Suffice to say, after having 2 interviews, I was offered the role which I am super excited about. Cannot thank Archie enough for her support. Would recommend her to anyone seeking a new Legal PA/EA role - she is great and an asset to Owen Reed. May you go from strength to strength Archie . . . thank you!
Copyright 2022 © Owen Reed Ltd.