Owen Reed are recruiting for a Document Production Specialist to join a top London Law Firm to cover a maternity cover (9 to 12 month fixed term contract)
The Document Production Specialist will provide an accurate and high quality document production service to partners and fee earners in all practice areas. Working collaboratively with secretaries to ensure that the partner and fee earner deadlines are achieved.
Responsibilities of the Document Production Specialist:
• Create and amend documents from handwritten mark-ups accurately;
• Create documents and correspondence using digital dictation (BigHand);
• Create and amend PowerPoint presentations to a high standard;
• Ensure documents meet the standards of in-house style and procedures;
• Troubleshoot problem documents using extensive knowledge to find solutions;
• Proofread all work to ensure accuracy, correct layout etc;
• Advanced use of track changes;
• Document comparisons using CompareDocs;
• Answer and respond to all incoming requests in a prompt and effective manner.