Owen Reed are recruting for a Case Management Implementation Manager in Manchester on a 12 month fixed term contract.
This role sits within Sales & Home Ownership Team within Real Estate department. The role involves supporting the Sales and Home Ownership (SHOT) team in Manchester and liaison with another office in using the Visual Files CMS effectively. Project management of the rollout of VF across theSales & Home Ownership Team (SHOT team), including hands on VF set up, document management, support and training. Defining how document automation can be used in VF and the steps required to start and manage this project.
We are looking for a candidate that must have Visual Files experience in a corporate environment (preferably Legal) i.e. we want someone who has seen VF in use and has worked with volume residential sales.
The role involves supporting the Sales and Home Ownership (SHOT) team in Manchester in using the Visual Files CMS effectively. Project management of the rollout of VF across the SHOT team, including hands on VF set up, document management, support and training. Defining how document automation can be used in VF and the steps required to start and manage this project.
VF system implementation and processes
• Managing the ongoing implementation of VF for the SHOT team including transfer of existing documents to VF, coding and set up requirements.
• Developing and maintaining document control methodology.
• Set up a training programme (training and documentation) for all SHOT team members
• Review of VF work outstanding ie identifying improvements and development for the next steps for the VF build
• Process map the current SHOT business model including site set up, how FE's manage a file, roles within the team
• Review of current VF set up and interfaces with other systems ie OPEN and 3E
• Monitoring project plans and ensuring all task and milestones are delivered
• Coordinating with IT department on changes and VF
Document Automation Project
• Identify and define how document automation can be used in VF
• Liaising with Lawyers responsible for the creation of
• Project management of the document automation project, allocating tasks and management of delivery
What you'll need
• Excellent organisational and administration skills
• Driven, proactive and enthusiastic
• Logical approach to problem solving
• Analytical capabilities
• Attention to detail
• Ability to manage/prioritise multiple tasks
Experience and qualifications
• Experience of analysing and documenting working practices (essential)
• Experience of working with Visualfiles CMS system
• Excellent computer skills:
• Microsoft Office (essential)